See my new mug? Isn't she pretty? $5 at Marshall's! What a find!
Anyways....Thanks for joining me for coffee.
So many fun things just got penciled into my planner.I'm way excited.
- On Leap Day,well evening I suppose,Josie and I are planning a Ladies Night out dinner.Leave work/school/home/hubby and kids behind.Just come out for food and conversation.
- Plans for my Mom's bday. Not so much a surprise anymore but that's ok.I'm so excited that the rummage house will be open that day. We are having a girls morning! After that we will hit up the antique store and whatever else can find. Then my mom,sister and me will meet with my brother for lunch. I was also going to surprise my mom with her birthday gift but she knows about that now too LOL!
- Which would be tickets for Casting Crowns at the end of March.Me,mom and my sister so far. I extended the invite out in case anyone wants to join us. We'll be getting our tickets this weekend.
- Then of course there is a date night with hubby to see The Hunger Games. We won a Fandango giftcard along with a PF Changs giftcard at his work Christmas party.Perfect excuse to use them!
- Easter weekend has us going to spend time with Tim's family.Fresh country air,Easter Egg hunts and the chance to stay in a hotel. YAY!!
- April 20th will hold a Mom/Daughter Night! Secret Keeper Girl is coming to our old church!! Gotta hurry and get my tickets for that :)
Ok,I'm also gonna share this. He'll probably wanna kill me but I like sharing my favorite things on here right?
Have a lovely Tuesday.