- Saturday I got up and helped out up at my new church.They gave away 175 turkeys to whoever wanted one. No questions asked.The line was down the street when I got there. I took prayer requests from people in line.One couple wanted us to pray for the safety of their 3 year old grandson. I don't know his story but I could see the heartbreak in their eyes.I felt so sad for them.Please hold little K up in prayer.I also felt so sad when we ran out and some people were still in line.I wish I could invite them all for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Later on the same day I learned that the family of one of Noah's classmates lost everything in a fire.I have 2 bags here for them full of clothing and personal care items (this is where couponing really comes in handy folks!) for them.A friend is picking them up later and dropping them off at the kids school.
- I'm hosting Thanksgiving this year.I have yet to do my shopping.I should probably do some deep breathing exercises when I do.I'm sure the more I put it off the more stressful it will be!There will be 19 of us here.............
- Dove dark chocolate with almonds is the STUFF!!
- I had a Scentsy party Friday night.If you want you can order HERE if you like.May I recommend 'My Wish'?
- Thinking of taking up embroidery. I actually did it a lot as a kid.My favorite was making French Knots.
So if we got together today,this is most likely what I would bring up. I'd probably also whine about my ever failing health but I know you don't wanna hear about that.I'd also brag about my craftiness this past week but I'll talk about that tomorrow.
Linking up with Amy :)