|Print by Mary Kate McDevitt can be purchased HERE|
We are but 3 weeks away from the start of a new school year. I will have a 6th grader and a 4th grader.This is Emma's last year up the Elementary school! So far our back to school list includes:
- New clothes/shoes
- Call for eye appts/ new glasses
- planning a rummage sale with another school mom for the big 6th grade field trip!!
- I need to find and book a hall for Stella's birthday party(hoping for October 16)!
- order her cake (a small 2 tiered Red Velvet with coordinating cupcakes)
- Just waiting on the invites to arrive for our family reunion on my Daddy's side.I'll be sending them out ASAP!
- My girl Josie is due with her little Pumpkin on Halloween! I'm on the planning team for that too.
- Did I mention a birthday for ME? Nope,well my little brother Cody and I(I'm 9 years and 2 days older) are having a shindig here at my place to celebrate.My wishlist is on my Pinterest ;)
- Fill at least 1 bag a day of clothes/shoes we don't wear to donate.
- Get Stella's too small stuff together for baby Pumpkin.
- Throw away broken toys and unloved toys.
- clean out closet so I can put my sewing machine in something like this:
I will also have a drawer just for keeping notebooks full of lists!
And just for fun:
- I'm using my Happy Birthday Scentsy bar right now. Soooo yummy!
- Currently addicted to Gold Peak unsweetened iced tea.Very refreshing.
- Yesterday,Tim took me yard-saleing. I found some fun things but nothing too exciting. After that he made me a delicious Caprese Salad. O M G!! It was sooo very yummy.