I got this over on Randi's Blog.SO... if you are reading this, I am officially tagging YOU! Yes, you ☺ Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, so now for my factoids:
- I don't drive and I'm deathly afraid to fly.You could say I have transportation fears.I am so,so sick of people asking why I don't have my license. I would say it's personal but I'm putting it all out on here lol ☺
- I was deemed infertile by 4 Dr.s when I was 17. 3 kids later the jokes on them!
- I almost drowned on my 9th birthday.
- I think pickles are GROSS. My sister shares this sentiment.
- I used to stay up all night reading (from around ages 9-12 using) nothing but a street lamp outside my window to light my page.I assume this is probably why I wear glasses.
- I was 'goth' in high school.I pray this is not a phase my daughter will go through.
- I met my husband on Halloween! Next week we will have known each other for 10 years and we are having a get together to celebrate!!